Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Have a Theory...

I have to quickly share something and if you guys agree with me. Please leave a comment and let me know whether or not you feel the same way.

So I was at Big Wang’s yesterday getting ready to chow down on a Lil’ Wang order of Hot Buffalo. It had started out as a great day watching college hoops and enjoying some wings with a few cold beverages. Then all of a sudden one of the TVs was changed to CNN. There are about 20 flat screens at Big Wang’s, so normally it wouldn’t be a big deal, except for the one TV that was changed to the news was the TV directly in front of me. I don’t like having to look to the right or left to watch TV, so most of my attention was on CNN. They changed the channel right when we launched missiles into Lybia, so it was somewhat interesting. Then all of a sudden they flashed a picture of Muammar Qadaffi and I had an epiphany. I realized how to figure out if a foreign leader is good or evil. The answer is whether or not they always wear sunglasses. I’m not sure why, but for some reason they are always rocking some glasses that you would see that beast of a woman, Khloe Kardashian, wearing at a Lakers game. In America, our high ranking Generals receive stars. Maybe the leaders of our foreign enemies receive a new pair of aviators whenever they move up in the ranks. I don’t know…it’s just a theory.





3 comments:

  1. You might have something there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so they can use body doubles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to get off topic but I saw the owner of Big Wangs on TV he seemed like a total arrogant prick!!! I hope his wings at least back up his attitude, cause they ran his ass straight off the show.

    ReplyDelete